Monday, May 7, 2012



Sub Floors are on..you can see the rooms drawn on the floor. This has been fun to actually see the size of the rooms. Most are what we thought but a few rooms seem really small. I've been told that once the walls go up it will change the feel of them so I'm excited for that to happen.

It's crazy work building a new house...making decisions that you have to live with for a long time is hard enough but trying to visualize what something will look like from paper to actually build has been tricky.



I went to look at the house while Paul was at a service project and found that the walls were starting to go up. But as a analyzed the great room windows I couldn't get passed the fact that the far right hand windows view was obstructed by the Breakfast Nook Wall...so I dragged Paul over hoping that he would find the same mistake. He did not...he didn't seem to think it was a big deal but agreed that we should change it so that it doesn't drive me crazy..I've included a picture of what it would liike like from my front entry...do you se the obstruction? you can see the breakfast nook through the far right window. Pretty sure that overtime I wouldn't notice it but right now there is no way I could live with it...the solution is 3 window not 4...we will loose some light but it should be better than looking at a wall through the window.


No comments:

Post a Comment